Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wll after much planning im gonna buy a sniper kit for my 02 cocker. since i'm gonna get a fastback body i wont have any use for the old body so i will convert it to a sniper. should i buy the ccm sniper kit($70.) or the WGP sniper kit($35.) I will have to get new parts for whatever gets taken off my 02. hopefully it will save money in the end :) any thoughts, comments, meaningless ramble is welcome :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you are on a budget and want to spend less money to get playing buy the wgp. Its pretty smooth, but its not as stable as the ccm pump. The ccm is the smoothest pump you can get. Very stable.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will probably end up with the CCM. would be nice if i could get it for less then 70$ though.

since my 2k is gonna be almost totaly stripped are there any certain internals i should get? right now the best deal i've seen is CCM's valve/hammer kit for 68.95
ive also looked at buying hammer kit and valves seperatly but that would cost $112+
I'm looking into getting a slide trigger. right now belsales looks to be my main choice..

·
Registered
426 Posts
Check out www.bunkerboyz.com they are a dealer for ccm and can get it for you less than the ccm directly. For valve and hammer the stuff you get from wgp, ff, ccm. Will all be good. Check out www.g2paintball.com he doesnt sell guns but he has tons of cocker parts. For sliders, besales make some of the best but they can really use a rollar sear.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea he did. i didntsee anything at bunkerboyz though...seems they havent got their site complete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts