Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im a new player getting into paintball not a whole lost of experience but ima gamer so ive got some pretty good reflexes and i learn quick.
pm me if i can tryout or even just practice a bit if your team needs a spare man for a practice im down for anything.

Name: Chris but everyone calls me ECdubs
Loc: i live next to rosenberg but i wander around katy area
hobbies: gaming, recently lost a chunkload of weight getting into more sporty stuff i like guns so i got into PB =D
btw complete nerd and weird im a comedian i like making people laugh just how i roll
interests: im mainly gonna try to modify my guns towards sniping/scouting i just like the back roles sneaky stuff

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
I'm going to tell you what I tell every one else, the best way to hook up with a team is by spending time at your local field not posting on the internet. Ask around the field(s) near you about organized teams but at the same time focus on becoming a good player.

Based on this statement:
interests: im mainly gonna try to modify my guns towards sniping/scouting i just like the back roles sneaky stuff
I can tell you have a lot to learn about paintball.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Defiantly^^ I see your in the Katy area, For some good Rec-ball try out Paintball Zone North or #1 Paintball in Cypress. Also register up for a scenario, another good way to meet people. Both fields above have them, everyone at Zone North has been a blast. As well as #1 is having the first one in a good while in April, I'll defiantly be preregistering soon for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I will be at dogs of war in spring on april 3rd. I would like to be part of a recon squad. let's get ready for fighting seebees in harwood this summer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts