Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ive gone paintballing about 4 times, and got my first gun last summer for my birthday, only to use it once the next day and have it sit in my closet until now.

Anyways every time i have played my mask has been HORRIBLE. Absolutely HORRIBLE. The lens would be covered in fog after 5 minutes of it being on. So ive done some research and am going to put down some good money for a good mask.

I'd just like to know what you expierenced players would recommend between an invision 3, with the fan, or JT Spectra Flex-8 Full Headshield with the JT shield. I want the Invision, but the Full headshield seems nice.

Also guys is there anything i should do to clean my gun before taking it out for the first time after sitting on the shelf for so long?

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Flex 8's but not the full head shield. Don't worry about getting clunked in the head....it's not a big deal. That full head shield is going to be a hot and miserable mess.

The dye invisions are ok, but I would prefer a flex or a profiler.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I personally have the Dye i3 Pro and it feels really comfortable. I've also checked out the Proflex, and it's an awesome mask as well. If I were you, I'd check and see if your local paintball shop will let you try them on. That's how I decided which one to get.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. Does the Proflex allow the JT's Fan inside? Thats one of the things i read about as well, i read the Dye fan is quiter than the JT's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts