Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
398 Posts
Sittin_duk said:
Meh...even though you are, I'm sure, better then them, I'd still make them all get their guns chronoed...

Oh..and if you get shot in the twig and berries at that high of velocity...you will die.
Twig and berries....LOL! thumup:

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
MR_CURTIS_47 said:
I didn't know a paintball gun could shoot 300fps.One tip is to use your invironment to your advantage.
I've seen a Tippmann chronoed at around 370 fps. And I'm sure it could get a lot higher.

Also...be sure to put ghillie all over your gun.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Just be agressive, they will hide and you will shoot them. :tup, anyway, you wont die if you get shot in the nads at over 350. I got shot at 350 with a tippy in the downstairs, and I am still fully functional. It did hurt a bit though.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
BrokenMonkey said:
Just be agressive, they will hide and you will shoot them. :tup, anyway, you wont die if you get shot in the nads at over 350. I got shot at 350 with a tippy in the downstairs, and I am still fully functional. It did hurt a bit though.
I was exaggerating. But I do agree that it hurts quite a bit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
my only tip is dont be afraid to go out there and shoot some people ciz the only thing that i truly hate with the game (other than cheaters and the obious stuff) is the people that run away in the midst of a good battle...

but use the bunkers and angles to ur advantage + take the easy shot wile u have it and dont be afraid of someone else shooting you.(mostlikly it wont happen if your positioned right)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Good luck.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
lol we have already tried to make it acknowledged that this is old, and yet people are still hiving advose. but i remember my first woodsballing outing and it was ok, but i prefer speedball over it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts