Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh hey dudes.

My names nick. This is whats up in the world.

I got out of the army as a staff sergeant this spring and decided I would take the summer off shooting guns, having sex with pretty girls and having a good old time with my son.

My little dude turned 4 a few days ago. He got a spider man cake he was a big fan of that. I start community college next month which is some busch league ****. Not really even community college because I don't need no book learning. I am going for a welding cert at which point Halliburton is going to basically have to hook a brother up. I made them a bit rich fighting them wars I figure I should get a little for doing some good weld work.

I am single and plan on being that way for as long as I can. I have gotten stupid amounts into hand loading ammo and precision long range shooting. Of course I still shoot 3 gun, action pistol and just about anything else I can get my hands on. My son is a better shot with a .22 pistol than most of you limp wrist little ****s and again he is four. Last week we went to a place with dinosaur stuff and he was a big fan but he got pretty excited when he saw some people playing paintball on the side of the high way in a field.

Hope the people who were worth a damn are doing good. I spend some time over on ar15.com because thats where adults do pbf lounge at. I also have a ronin or something stock class holder. If someone plays serious stock class paintball let me know and I will send it your way. Remember guys less balls more nuts.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Oh hey dudes.

My names nick. This is whats up in the world.

I got out of the army as a staff sergeant this spring and decided I would take the summer off shooting guns, having sex with pretty girls and having a good old time with my son.

My little dude turned 4 a few days ago. He got a spider man cake he was a big fan of that. I start community college next month which is some busch league ****. Not really even community college because I don't need no book learning. I am going for a welding cert at which point Halliburton is going to basically have to hook a brother up. I made them a bit rich fighting them wars I figure I should get a little for doing some good weld work.

I am single and plan on being that way for as long as I can. I have gotten stupid amounts into hand loading ammo and precision long range shooting. Of course I still shoot 3 gun, action pistol and just about anything else I can get my hands on. My son is a better shot with a .22 pistol than most of you limp wrist little ****s and again he is four. Last week we went to a place with dinosaur stuff and he was a big fan but he got pretty excited when he saw some people playing paintball on the side of the high way in a field.

Hope the people who were worth a damn are doing good. I spend some time over on ar15.com because thats where adults do pbf lounge at. I also have a ronin or something stock class holder. If someone plays serious stock class paintball let me know and I will send it your way. Remember guys less balls more nuts.
A little late here, but looking good Nick. I remember when you got in the army...and the circumstances that led you there. :smokin

Congrats on the son, and hope you're doing well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts