Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a new, never been aired up ICD ProMaster for sale. It has been upgraded with a TAG Predator Lite 5.0 board. The difference between the stock board and this one is this one has 5 Firing Modes - Semi, Full Auto, Fast Ramping, PSP2, and NXL. The Max ROF can also be adjusted to whatever the marker or hopper will feed, for an unlimited number of modes/rof combinations. The stock board only has 4 modes - Semi, Auto, Ramp, and Ramp Burst - with 2 ROFs (15 bps or unlimted), for 8 modes/rof combinations. Everything you see in the picture is included: Marker, barrel, parts kit and tools, barrel plug, poster, Pred Lite 5.0 instructions, and box.

Price is $355 shipped in the USA, ask for cost to ship to Canada.

I also have a nib black SP Q-Lock and black Unimount available for an additional $33 each, or both for $60. One or both of these are only available with the purchase of the ProMaster and will not be sold separately.

No Trades wanted, please don't offer. I accept and am verified with PayPal. M.O.s also accepted. I do not ship first, I have perfect feedback on eBay (from 98 transaction) and PbNation (from 48 transactions). Post here before PMing me please.

SOLD!

·
Registered
242 Posts
free up for a killer gun

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
OMG I want this soooo bad. I am trying to sell my old gun (upped fenix) to somebody local for like 3-400...so depending on how much i get if I sell, I will get back to you.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey, im quite interested, but...could you give me the canadian quote with shipping and everything included. . . umm If shipping is going to be a lot I could get it shipped to a friend in the US and then sneak it over the boarder?

Also is the predator board better then the NOX board?

Do we get the stock board?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anxiouspaintblr said:
Hey, im quite interested, but...could you give me the canadian quote with shipping and everything included. . . umm If shipping is going to be a lot I could get it shipped to a friend in the US and then sneak it over the boarder?

Also is the predator board better then the NOX board?

Do we get the stock board?
Shipping to Canada will be about $10 more...not too bad...but difficult to say exactly without your zip code. I believe the Predator 5.0 board has more features/settings than the NOX board. This ProMaster has the Predator 5.0 Lite, which has 5 modes of fire, unlimited ROF settings, Dwell settings, etc. The NOX Lite board does not have as many features as this board. The upgraded board was installed at CFOA and the stock board was not included in the box. This still has the full warranty from ICD.

PM me for more details.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
pred>NOX any day

PRED Stats:

You have TOTAL CONTROL with our Predator Code

Standard Firing Modes:
• True Semi - Legal in NPPL and all fields and events
• Auto Responce - A shot on the pull and release of the trigger
• Full Auto - Hold the trigger back and the gun keeps firing
• Smooth Ramping - Slowly lowers the debounce
• Assisted Ramping - Gently adds shots as ROF increases
• Fast Ramping - Immediately adds shots
• Hyper Ramping - Ramps as long as trigger is being moved
• PSP/CFOA Preset 1 - 3 shots then ramps to MROF
• PSP/CFOA Preset 2 - 3 shots then super fast ramping
• PSP/CFOA Preset 3 - 3 shots then fires 3 shots per pull regardless of the speed you pull the trigger
• NXL (old style) - 3 shots them full auto if you hold the trigger back
• Break Out - 1st shot full auto then fast ramping on the second shot
• OMFG - 3 shots then it gets crazy

once again pred>nox

free up

·
redneck with a blowtorch!
2,345 Posts
I think you should restate this is a preditor lite board. ( I am assuming the V7 Freestyle board) It will not have all the firing modes tippyninja listed.
I have a full list if anyone really wants to know.
anyway, sweet gat at a great price.
Free up for a fellow "old fart"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts