Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It wasn't that bad.
Not to mention that the changes to the test didn't make it harder, just longer.

Old vs. New: No biggie about which you took.

The prompt was

"Is the majority opinion a good indicator of truth?"

I used evolution for an example ;)

pearlsea: The US colleges are so much better than canada's.

·
Registered
23 Posts
MrMacDude said:
It wasn't that bad.
Not to mention that the changes to the test didn't make it harder, just longer.

Old vs. New: No biggie about which you took.

The prompt was

"Is the majority opinion a good indicator of truth?"

I used evolution for an example ;)

pearlsea: The US colleges are so much better than canada's.
I took the SAT today also, My Prompt was "Is the majority opinion good for for leadership" or somethinlike that.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I took it too. I was glad about the essay, because I'm pretty decent at writing. Essay was easy as hell. I forgot my calculator, but let me say that even without the use of a calculator the math was pretty standard/easy.

By far the hardest part was all the grammar and usage stuff. There would be like 3 answers that seemed to sound the exact same.

Also, the fact that it was practically 4 hours long was just REDICULOUS. If I get a decent grade (say a 1900+) I'm definitely not taking it again. Too much money, and way too long.

-Jin

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
dude... how can you say the analogies were easy. That was the only hard thing on the whole test. Anyone can do like.. house is to door type easy stuff, but SAT analogies had 3 words being compared that i never heard of, and 5 answer choises ive never heard of before. Analogies > me.

I love the new SATS, but i think i pwned the essay. I think its funny, caus i took this practice test thing by the Kaplan company (uber SAT guys) and they dont even know what a new good score it. You cant directly compare and ration the two tests, so it might be wayyyy different.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts