Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was all time. It showed what kind of pyscho he really is. He farted on Cartman and blew crap on him. All man I laughed for like ten minutes after that. Anyboby else like it?

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
LOL! I swear that show is getting better and better now. I know the FCC is going to throw a hissy fit after that one. I still can't believe half the stuff they get away with. They better keep it up! thumup: Besides, nothing like Cartman acting like Hitler one more time :)

- Brian

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the vulcan joo was funny. I haven't seen the trailer for next weeks but I going to watch it.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Funny parts: Mel's facial expression in the truck, The crap part, THe hitler cartmen scenerio and when cartmen was praying to Mel.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I didnt see it but my friend said this.

"it got kinda worse as it went along (the new episodes). The first ninja one was just damn great. It was HILARIOUS. The special olympics was good, but was as funny. This third was one was just a little less funny than the speccial olympics. Thats how I rate em."

I agree with him.

·
Banned
794 Posts
i was laughing sooooooooooooo hard when i saw the way mel gibson acted. O my god that was hilarious haahahahahaaha

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
The part where it was South Park was the best part. But the second best was when Stan goes "c'mon Kenny, this is just like we got our money back for BASEketball."

Love it...twice.

·
Registered
61 Posts
that was funny.....the funniest parts were when stan puked watching the passion, when cartman prays to mel gibson, when he farts and blows sh*t all over cartman, and the whole hitlerr thing

PS: CHAPELLES show is still way funnier than any other show on television(my role model)lol-what did tha five fingas say to the face?SLAP-cuz im rick james *****

1 - 18 of 18 Posts