Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have 2 splatmaster pistols I bought in 1988. One has never been fired,the other one has maybe 10 balls fired through it. I have at least one owners manual booklet that came with them,I may have other paperwork as well.
I want to sell these,they are absolutely in brand new condition!!. they came with goggles,but those have long disintegrated or if I have them..they would not be usable. I realize that nobody would use these in a game now days,but to a collector,these would be a fine pair to display. I want to sell these pistols. I paid $79.95 each in 1988..I would like to get at least $300 for the pair now,or best offer. If I dont have any takers I'm going to put them on auction. I can post a picture of them tomorrow night,as my camera is loaned out,if anybody has an interest in seeing them. they are the OD green ones. please contact me with any interest.

[email protected]

thanks,Perry

·
Registered
263 Posts
You are aware that splatmasters go for around $25 a pop now. Even though those splatmaster are in new, I don't think you will get $300 for them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Splatmasters are a dime a dozen these days. They go NIB for around $40, If there wernt so many of them up on ebay all the time the price would probably go up but thats life.

·
Registered
581 Posts
300$ for too splatmaster pistols??? hm sounds a lil high to me, unless they are made of gold or silver

·
Registered
9 Posts
yea i hate to say it, but u can get almost any classic BE marker or splatmasters for dang cheap, about 40-60 bucks tops.
good luck with those

·
Registered
263 Posts
I wouldn't go as far as any classic BE markers, cobras and a few others go higher than $60

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Morning! Are you still trying to unload these? I am looking for a couple of these just for giggles, but the price is pretty high. I have been searching around quite a bit, in fact, I have my eye on one right now for a whole kit (holster, belt, and a hoot load of tubes)for $40. If you want to ditch them, I will give $70 for the two of them, plus shipping costs. Just let me know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts