Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright alright........i know im getting a little out of control here but what other way can you pass time? last night i made a Spyder Owners Siggy just using your average Paint program and i posted it on the web just to see what ppl thought about it. And.....I got a lot of bad reviews......... and I myself admit it was retarded.

Plus, a lot of people told me to use Adobe Photoshop so i went out and downloaded the 30 day trial

So now i made a new siggy just for spyder owners (since all there was was one for kingman owners and no specific one for spyders.) So i know this ones not the best but it blows the old one i made away. Tell me what you think.......

O.....and if you like it enough you can go ahead and use it for your siggy.....
just go to where i put that site name and highlight and copy it (including the
(i put the asrict there so i could paste link without it showing up as an image)

the link is:

http://img78.exs.cx/img78/2260/paintballbannerwithnameandlogo.jpg[/IMG*]

<======================DONT FORGET TO DELETE THOSE AStRICTS AT THE END

But w/e........tell me what you think

Got any problems? just post them or mail me

PS. if theres anything you think i should add to it then post that plz.......

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
It's ok.......

This should be in the spyder forum though. I know you could probably get someone who is good at photoshop to do it for you.

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know its not the best.......but i thinks its better then the kingman owners one.....But im just one person

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thx.......someone who apreciates somthing i do....im still editing it a lil.......but w/e im bored lol

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awsome.......yea....this one kills the old one i made.......i would post that one but its too embarassing..........

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey snailbutter.............i sent u a message and i put it in my first part of the thread of how to........ so that should help out a lil ....thumup:

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its in my signature...........but ill post it i guess....

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 35 Posts