Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup, got me a new stereo for my car. the guy told me that this is pretty much the best one in the pricerange i had. its a pioneer DEH-P5800MP. Its pretty sexy, it has the little display when its playing music of little people playing basketball and an assortment of other visuals. Pretty hawt.
link: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4039_291063713,00.html

im stoked. im going back in there tomorrow to get it installed (free installation of stereos 100 bucks and up) i get to sit in eb games and play the 360 till they kick me out, then ill go over to barnes and nobles and have coffee and read a book for like 3 hours haha.

tl;dr- read it, its not that long.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i plan on taking good care of it..if it breaks i have a 2 year warranty so...:p im glad youre happy with yours, mine is probably pretty similar and will probably perform near yours

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DaBluedevil said:
It's a headunit, and at most it should take a guy that knows what he's doing about 25 minutes.
well the reason itll take so long is that they have other people in front of me getting their **** put in.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got it installed today...gave them my keys at 10:15, they called me at 12:00. i went to EB games and played the 360, (madden '06) i really liked the game, so i bought it for xbox..then i played it on the normal xbox they had there, and liked it just as much (minus the awesome graphics :() so ill be playing that quite a bit probably.

stereo is awesome, dhill i know what you mean about the dial looking weak. it seems kind of sturdy, but idk. i should have no problem because ill use my remote :D once i got all my lows/mids/highs set up it sounded sick, even with my 13 year old speakers :p

i am definitely going to want some 6x9's in the future and maybe a sub.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
maybe a sub?.......wtf all cars need at least one ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts