Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after a couple of months of saving up from my job, I got to get some new parts for the Talon. Picked up a Megan Racing M-SpecII Turbo Muffler, Apex'i 3'' downpipe, had a 3'' Cat-Back built by a local exhaust shop, Walbro 190 LPH fuel pump, and a Greddy Profec B-Spec II boost controller. Don't have pics or such, don't have a digital camera but I'll see what I can do.

CF muffler, welds were pretty good, not bad for $100

Finally have one of these, not bad for $300.

Gonna hopefully put this stuff on this weekend and see what happens.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
thepunkdrummer said:
Well, after a couple of months of saving up from my job, I got to get some new parts for the Talon. Picked up a Megan Racing M-SpecII Turbo Muffler, Apex'i 3'' downpipe, had a 3'' Cat-Back built by a local exhaust shop, Walbro 190 LPH fuel pump, and a Greddy Profec B-Spec II boost controller. Don't have pics or such, don't have a digital camera but I'll see what I can do.

CF muffler, welds were pretty good, not bad for $100

Finally have one of these, not bad for $300.

Gonna hopefully put this stuff on this weekend and see what happens.
I think you got jipped payin $300 for the same thing you paid $100 for :p
haha caught it before you edited it :p

·
Registered
882 Posts
Nice, you have a eagle talon?
Do you have the Eagle Talon AWD TSI Turbo? I was looking at one of those, cuz I think there kinda nice, but everyone tells me there junk....how you like yours?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Dude nice purchase....

We are gearing up here for slapping the Hahan Turbo on my room mate's neon once his exhaust shows up.. he picked up a kit from Modern Performance that is 3" Stainless all the way back... should be a great weekend coming up.

I will post osme pictures when things start arriving and going on for you guys..

For the Junk comment...

Your buddy must not be too smart...its got BOOOOST. LOL

They are nice cars..really good handling and with the right maintinece they will last for a while not to mention the vast amount of aftermarket parts out there for them

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zpyro said:
I think you got jipped payin $300 for the same thing you paid $100 for :p
haha caught it before you edited it :p
Dang you, I realized what I had did and edited it right after I saw it. I got a laugh outta it.
Yea, I got the TSi AWD model. For now it has the mods I mentioned, plus K&N filter, Dejon Tool intake pipe, deleted balance shafts, head has had some work done to it, Slowboy Racing Exhaust Manifold, ACT 2600 clutch, Apex'i Turbo Timer, TurboXS H-34 BOV, KYB AGX Gas Shocks, Eibach Springs, Boost, EGT, and A/F gauges, Supra SMIC. They're not junk cars, just not the most reliable in the world. They're decent cars, but you might do a lot of work under the hood if you don't know what you're getting yourself into. If a Honda guy said this, well, yea, his may be reliable, yet, my car has the power to destroy 90% of the riced out ones around me. If you have any other questions, pm me and I'll help you out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts