Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
w00t!!
I just won an auction last night off ebay for an 04' chrome hinge fram w/ DYE Sticky 3's, the chrome stock 3-way w/ shaft, and a coupler rod all for $52!!!
i've been stuck w/ a slider since i've had my cocker (last august)
so this will be a big improvent over the 4 bps i've been getting.
Also, my coupling rod has been through alot over the past year, so that will be awsome too! Not to mention that my 4-way shaft bent and almost broke in half the other day- that wudda sucked. It's gettin replaced tho!

My FF Ram broke about a month ago, and I JUST sent it back to Pro to get it repaired yesterday so it'll feel like a whole new cocker!
I'm so excited lol
Also: for everyone who has an 04, how do I adjust the trigger? They're advertised as adjustable, but it doesn't specify what points- length, wobble control, trigger stop- whats that deal? thanks
-Petey

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea what will that adjust...

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats kinda pointless, because the hammerlug will do the same thing

·
Registered
184 Posts
The set screw limits the sear's downward travel, which in turn shortens the trigger's rearward travel.

As said, adjust your trigger travel first, then retime. The shorter you go, the harder it will be to time, so don't go too crazy.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oooooo, okeydokey- thanks! thats a big help- i'll prolly post again for some advice when it gets hurr.

·
Registered
520 Posts
you dont need to shoot that fast with cockers as long as u got accuracy your set,althought e blades are nice and no cocker is 100% accurate of coarse

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nowadays shooting fast is deffinatly a good ability to have considering i usually play against timmy's and angels, so now i can keep up (bps wise)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea!!!! i got my new frame and stuff!!
i'm so excited to play tuesday!!
I installed it, timed it, and then I decided the pull was too long so I tinkered w/ it and now its awsome. I'm having valocity probs again so i gotta sweetspot my reg AGAIN

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea, what shud I use to lube my regs?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nah i didn't mean that
I meant i could at get closer than with my slider.

·
Registered
48 Posts
pete, u should have asked me how to adjust it...meh...cant wait to go play with you

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol
yea got it down soooo far my friend was actually walking it- i was like HOLY SH*T
lol i gotta get a vid of him doing that and posting it so u'll beleive me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts