Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, seems as though its time to upgrade my subs in my truck. I had 2 cheap Rockford Fosagtes 10's an a 222w amp i got from a friend for 70 bucks. Now i only have 1 in there for the sake of space in my backseat. It sounds decent, but meh, lol, i want somethin better.

So, i think im going with a JL Audio W7. But, i dont know which size i want. I was gonna go with a 8'', because, well, its a 8, lol kinda cool. But then i started comptemplating a 10'', so I dont even know anymore. Anybody have any experience with the W7's?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Hope you have a big budget. Those are an expensive sub that require an amp that will properly power it. One of the most damaging things you can do to a woofer is not supply enough power to it.

Obviously its one of the best sounding on the market, so if you can afford it I say more power to you. It will sound great no matter what size you get. :tup:

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
RE Audio SX10.........1000w rms; 2000w peak
They hit harder than w7s and the they arent as ridiculously overpriced. RE isn't as big of a company as JL but search for RE audio and Resonant Engineering and you'll find that they are loved by audio enthusiasts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts