Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i have a hardly used blue system x type x autococker bought around christmas. i havent put more than 5 cases through it. this gun is in MINT condition, no scratches or anything, no leaks, no problems. It comes with a brand new used twice 3a knockout 10pc barrel kit(150) blue to match, (not in pic) It will come with a drop forward, not sure whether the one pictured or the one of a system x 2.0...... comes with standard feed hopper, but its easily capible of outshooting it allthough i never chop. 325 obo with barrel kit and drop.

also have a 20 oz co2 tank i used on my ole spyder for sale
and a scott strike mask
and a jt flex 7 for sale

Attachments

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
umm how the HELL is a gun mint when u've put close to 5 cases of paint through it? I mean that like 10,000 rounds man. Anyways, which system x cocker is it? The vengance or what? How about some better pics.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, i take excellent care of my markers, and it prolly hasnt seen that much paint, i play like once a month and shoot no more than a bag, ill see hwta i can do about the pics

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
bobide said:
umm how the HELL is a gun mint when u've put close to 5 cases of paint through it? I mean that like 10,000 rounds man. Anyways, which system x cocker is it? The vengance or what? How about some better pics.
Does it not say System X Type X??? It's a Type X.

·
Registered
647 Posts
free up for a good gun... ive shot the exact same model and it is VERY accurate....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts