Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got a new tank for christmas and i just now noticed after the 3rd fill on it that it doesn't hold air that well. it has only had a charge in it for like 5 days and it's already down over 900psi. i just can't figure it out. any help that you guys could give me is good. its a pure energy 68 ci 4500 psi

thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
You could have a slight leak out of the pin. It could be bent a little and causing the leak. Take it to your local shop and have them take a look at it.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
VX1100 said:
well i got a new tank for christmas and i just now noticed after the 3rd fill on it that it doesn't hold air that well. it has only had a charge in it for like 5 days and it's already down over 900psi. i just can't figure it out. any help that you guys could give me is good. its a pure energy 68 ci 4500 psi

thanks
When I first got my Pure Energy, it had a tiny leak coming out from the fill nipple, and it went down about 100 psi per day. It eventually quit, maybe your bottle reg needs some breaking in.

·
Banned
67 Posts
My brass eagle tank leaked really badly after its first use, and it leaked all night, and even the next day when we brought it into the store to get it exchanged. If it keeps doing it exchange it for a new one where you got that one, thats what I had to do. If you still have the reciept to the place you bought it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts