Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh ...The macdev forum is soo dead, here is a new thread just to liven it up a bit :p

Alright alright, i guess ill say somethin that actually has to do with Macdev. ...There is a thread on the nation about the tadao board being in the works for us, well no1 there knows when its gonna be released.. or even has any idea at all when it will be released. Well, I emailed Will and he said it should be out within the next month if everything goes smooth. So save up if ya have to cause they are gonna be sweet. Heh, we might actually be one step ahead of the nation on this one :cool:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the point of this thread wasnt to say that the tadao board is in the works or being made, but to tell when it is going to be released. I read that entire thread and no1 knew when it was going to be release (except for one guess of june) ...so, instead of posting in an already dead thread i made my own.. Not that anyone comes to the macdev forum here anyway : )

·
Registered
74 Posts
anyone know what its gonna look like

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Its out, its been out for a few days.

Also jersey ranjers are shooting NOX boards in their guns. And those are gonna be out by PSP chicago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts