Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
I thought that this gun kinda looked like a power tool, but that's before I saw the the marker with a barrel. Now I KNOW it looks like a power tool.

but for $100, it's not a bad deal

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
soooo since when did 98's and ion colors have a baby? that is ugly as hell.....god just spend a few more dollars and get a damn 98 or a-5.....eww that thing is nasty

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
At least i now know what my makita drill and my 98 were doing in the garage.

Jokes aside. I think it may be a decent gun for the price. And a good starting gun for people just discovering Paintball. Also the barrel seems to be the stock A-5 so it looks like tippmann also left some room for upgrades. So i am expecting to see a few of these start to show up on the feilds soon and they may cut back on the number of Noobs with Ions

·
Registered
16 Posts
that is sad tippmann had a name in paint ball for it markers being indestructable and easy to mod but that just makes me sad it turnned into brass eagle. Ben Tippman is rolling over in his grave Tippman was once a great maker of miniture machine guns and high end sewing machines, quality paintball markers now thay make crap

·
^_^
688 Posts
MedicDVG said:
REmind you of anything????

I saw this over the weekend at a tourney I was reffing... its just a 98 with a new shell...

The sad thing is that it will sell for like $60 at wal-mart...

I have that thing! My ex-GF bought it and erm maybe I'm just an idiot but it doesn't work very well :p The mist setting really doesn't seem to do its advertised job. I used it like 2-3 times and its in a storage shed now...

Back on topic, erm yeah that thing is terrifying looking.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
It's an ugly power drill that shoots paintballs. (atleast thats what it looks like)

the more expensive versions don't look much better. Hopefully they are as reliable as other tippmann markers. To be honest, i was hoping tippmann would try for the high end market, and im rather disapointed by this.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts