1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
holy crap, i think i found a new gun to buy. lol

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
i got to hold one of those at this one senario i was. they are nice, i mean, i didnt shoot it, but the weight and the balance of it was sweet.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
A-5 Double Trigger Kit
Custom 98 Double Trigger Kit

Its a tippy, BT is a subsidiary(sp) i think.

·
Registered
314 Posts
oooh, look at me with my uber 1337 sniper gun with a bipod and a grenade launcher.

those are gay, they make much better mil sim kits. opsgear is way better. plus the pistol grip is not angled enough to be a m4

btw alpha, like the new avatar and sig.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AGD_kid said:
i have shot one of these, just a bit slower than an a-5. btw, good thing alpha figured out what BT stood for, i was about to lose faith in some of you from the earlier posts. lol

Thats okay. You would have just got verbally bunkered for lack of research. hahaha

Now on to more serious matters like how they perform. AGD, care to write a nice review on your experience with these. They seem like alot of marker for the price.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ive seenthese at the field i play at (they are relatively a new establishment) and a few people have played with them. I think the only reason to buy one is for looks it didnt really perform that well and thats comin from a low end spyder user. They look good but are too bulky and have nasty aim for use.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
they look alright, but i like the look of a 98 custom with stock and that barrel kit better

1 - 18 of 18 Posts