Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I work for a company called US Patriot. We are a military and law enforcement tactical gear and uniform company based right outside Fort Jackson, SC.
We are currently targeting the paintball market as a way to expand our business in terms of uniforms and gear (minus the guns and paintballs).
Basically, we want be a place to supplement what you have and what you might not be able to get at other stores near you.
Our website is uspatriotstore.com
I'd appreciate any feedback you might have to add or delete from that page. Thanks much.

- Dave

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Spam; post reported.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
The simple fact he replied is good enough for me to say he isn't a spammer. thumup:

I will check out the site and come back to comment about it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks toXic. I'm not trying to spam your site and if I do things the wrong way here, I assure you it's not out of malice or in attempt to annoy anyone.

As I said above we're geared more towards the military and law enforcement, but I know there are a lot of military and LE guys who are into paintball. Plus, we've had people buy the multicam uniforms specifically for paintball. I appreciate any feedback you have for me.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Scenario Ballers, like myself, generally use MOLLE Vests (Blackhawk is amazing, but most people wouldn't pay $300 for a vest they'll get paint on.), Slings (One and two point being the most popular.), Dual Magazine Pouches (Which, generally speaking, are large enough to hold a 100 round pod.), BDUs (Desert tri-color and six-color, as well as Tigerstripe being the most popular.), ACUs (ME!), MarPat, etc. Some also use knee pads, elbow pads, etc. And a nice selection of boots is always nice, as well as other items (Most of which are already listed.) such as under garments (UnderArmour is PERFECT), pistol belts, etc.

It looks like you guys are pretty much set, when it comes to gear. You might want to expand one day, and start carring paintball markers (Tippmann is the way to go in this case.), but there's a time for everything.

-Vic

P.S. If you have any specific questions, drop me a line via PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts