Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to end up getting the Kingman Spyder Sonix Value Pack (wal-mart) I figure its good for a starter kit?

Later I'll buy a better gun. I'll be mostly playing woodsball and I want a milsim gun, I was going for the T68 but I hear their not very good so my next choice is a tippmans A-5, is it a good gun and will it hold its own at woodsball?

While I'm on subject if I get this gun what upgrades should I consider getting or not? I know I don't need the 3 round burst, fully auto but I want to get it just for the fun of it, long as it doesn't cause degrade in performance.

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
well yes a A-5 will hold it self in a woodsball game and there are plenty of ups you could get:
barrel( if the stock is anything like 98 c stock u ebtter get this)
e grip/ R/T
good loader
hpa if u can
stock
mayb a remote

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help, About the starter gun I ended up getting a Kingman spyder Mr-1 ($100), as for the A-5 how is it at speed ball I don't paln to play much, just wondering.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You should search this site. You'll be amazed at what you can find out here with a little effort. As for the A-5 and speedball...NOT!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very good to know, I have nothing but woods around my house and at the nearest field theirs 2 speed ball fields and 12 woodsball so it works out perfect it even looks sweet not to mention the kits you can get for it. thumup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a A5 for cheap if your looking at getting one sometime soon. Pm me if you want more info. Also I used mine for both woods and speedball and it worked awesome. But I think it is deffinatley the king of the woods.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts