Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The player makes the gun
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i have not been on this forum for about four months and i have sold all my gear including my Invert Mini and purchased a Pink Lady Ego 09. This is pretty much a mini review.

Well what can i say shoots absolutely amazing, no kick, no ball breaks ( and i have been using XOXO 24k and Diablo formula 13) The cure 2 is amazing easy on the detents and does not need to be lubed alot. The board is amazing, i love how it tells you things like when the game is over and when it need to be relubed. I love the fact taht it has no QEV's because we all know those are trouble ( although the soleniod will last for a shorter time by my estimates). Is it worth it. NO get a EGO 07 or 08 they shoot the same but i still love my Pink Lady.

Sneak peak i was one of the first to shoot the SL-94. On sunday i went to help out at my local proshop and there it was the SL-94 on the rack and ironically i was the last one to leave the field/store cuz i had to clean. So I aired it up and complete let down just liek the luxe. It shoots a little crooked until you begin to shoot faster, then it straightens out. Cure 3 waste of money Zick 2 is teh Geo stabilizer ram with fancy name and the guns parts are very expensve to get replaced. It still shoots great though. thumup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
why you say zick and cure 3 waste of money?

I just learned that the color Pink makes ur gun shoot crooked, something bout the light bouncing off the gun and warping the balls as they exit the barrel?

·
The player makes the gun
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really

Ye well it will have no problem hitting your mask.

Well since your such a smart a$$ I'll tell you. The new Cure 3 is almost exactly the same as the Cure 2 with just a few minute changes, some of those are a more ball-cupped slit on the top as well as new grooves to help save detents. The zick kit is a very useful upgrade on an Etek or Etek 2. That's something that costs 600.00 here in Canada. If your spending 1800.00 on a gun from Planet Eclipse then you should not worry about kick, Therefore making it useless. I know that the Ego 09 is shipped with a zick kit installed. All i said was that it is identical to the Geo stabilizer, i can say that proudly because one of my team mates owns a Geo. Plus why would you make a judgment call on the color of my gun, that is something I would expect from a low-life. Just because i can admit to people that i like pink and I'm straight does not make me less accurate or a loser.

This forum is not the place to flame another paintball player that made his opinion noted, go do that on PBnation. This is not the place.

·
Registered
201 Posts
dude if you have a cure 2, there is no point in getting a cure 3. the only reason i got a cure 3 was cuz i was still using my stock bolt, and figured i'd just get the cure 3 since it was cheaper than the cure 2

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
dude if you have a cure 2, there is no point in getting a cure 3. the only reason i got a cure 3 was cuz i was still using my stock bolt, and figured i'd just get the cure 3 since it was cheaper than the cure 2
Very good reason at that, since it is minutely improved over the 2.

·
The player makes the gun
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was trying to make that point but mister Squrl started to insult me. Hey i found no difference shooting the cure 3 and cure 2. Both gave me no chops.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts