Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently gotten into this sport and love it. I just bought a used upgraded Ion on ebay with all the toys, freak barrel kit, blackbeard board, etc. I need a hopper. I have read stuff but I am not sure what to get. I want to spend less than $100 on it. Should I get a halo v35 with rip drive or something like the empire prophecy? What makes a good hopper? I have only shot gravity fed entry level guns previous to this.

Do these jam a lot? Are there other hoppers I should consider? These two I mentioned are really only $10 apart in price on Amazon. It seems like a lot of people buy Halo hoppers (at least tons of them are sold with people's used guns on ebay!)

Thanks for the advice.

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
Invert halo too. best bang for your buck, works well with woodsball or speedball, and its only $70. Also a GOOD grav hopper would be the proto primo, $15. look into those two

·
Registered
293 Posts
I like my Invert Reloader 2 and it was about $50. Are you from NorCal?

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Best 2 for fairly cheap IMO is the Invert Halo Too ($70 MSRP) and the Viewloader EyeForce ($50 MSRP). The Halo Too even though it doesn't have rip like the V35 has a SIGNIFICANTLY stronger shell, and I would definitely prefer the Invert Board w/ sound activation instead of eyes.

Prophecy will trump all these in capacity AND speed AND ease of cleaning. However it is also $100.

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
The invert reloader 2 is not the Invert halo too. The reloader 2 is pretty much an overpriced revvy.

miller has his facts straight

1 - 5 of 5 Posts