Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up, I made my first post and introduce myself, but guess ill do it agian in here. I came across this site on accident, but glad I did.

Ive been playing for about a year with a bunch of guys I work with (Have A Nice Day Cafe/ BAR NORFOLK)

We have a real nice field around a huge pond next to BAYSIDE High School, had a few different groups come out and play with us. Weve ventured over to Newport News to play a few groups. Anyways we welcome anyone to come out and play, we start on Sunday mornign at 11 am.

Have a few Spyder Fenix's
Other Upgraded Spyders
Two A5's
and Two Autockers, including mine (Thank you black Friday, I picked it up for 200 bucks)

Well figured id say whats up again.

- MIKE

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
go hook up with everybody's favorite mods. smitty and kat(fyi, they are pbf's only mods that are married to eacother...). they live in hampton roads. smitty is out at sea, but just give em a shout and go hook up w/ them sometime soon. smitty will be back in lke 2 weeks or so.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
lbreevesii said:
go hook up with everybody's favorite mods. smitty and kat(fyi, they are pbf's only mods that are married to eacother...). they live in hampton roads. smitty is out at sea, but just give em a shout and go hook up w/ them sometime soon. smitty will be back in lke 2 weeks or so.

Thanks for introducing us to him. lol

We've already talked and next time Chris is off on a Sun we're going to get in touch with him and make it out there to play.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts