Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. New the the forum. I recently got back into paintball. Havent played in about a year. Back when i played alot i was using a stingray II. Well now I have a Spyder Victor II. Not the best one, but it serves its purpose good. well i recently started modding the gun. I put an e-marker trigger on, Progressive 14" barrel, Gunhead M-4 Stock, and a VL Quantum hopper. Well I came across one big problem. I am chopping balls like crazy. I usually shoot with semi auto, but i like to use the 3 round burst. and it is really bad on full auto, but even on semi auto it was chopping them. So I figured I should get a new bolt. My only problem, is i never got this deep into the guns before and I dont know a good one to get. Also anything else to help against chopping balls. I was using PMI balls, not the best but I know they arent that bad either. Thanks guys for any help.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and here is a picture, cause if yall are like the other forums i am on, yall love pics

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
your problem isnt your bolt, get a faster hopper.
if you really want a new bolt, get a Shocktech Supafly, but it wont help you much with chops.
just get a faste rhopper. i suggest an EVO II or a Halo B.
if you want to conserve money a bit, then get a Revvy or Empire Reloader

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. ill look into those hoppers. Halo B would be nice but I have seen the price on those. Not cheap. Ill check out the empire and revvy.

I was looking at the Spyder ACS bolt. any experiences with those? I have heard about the shocktech one, when i was searching and reading through another forum. just couldnt seem to find one that will fit my gun

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spyder person said:
no never buy that bolt
get a good one shocktech,jam antichop, or try the blue bolt when it comes out its suppost to be sometime in the next few weeks

ok thanks, id check out the blue bolt but i deploy in less than a month so i wont be able to check it out before then, ill look into the shocktech.

·
Registered
134 Posts
u can get an ACS anti-chop bolt

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks a lot for the advice guys. never had an electric hopper before, never needed it. didnt think that could have been a problem. i am gonna go visit the shop that is here in town and see what they have on monday before i order off the internet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts