Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

New to the Forum

381 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  txaggie08 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am new to this forum and haven't been playing paintball for very long. I play a mix of speedball and woodsball as a few local ranges that are close to my house.

I got tired of the rental equipment and decided to purchase a nice paintball setup to better my game. I found a bunch of good deals online and pieced together a decent package. Here is what I have so far.

Dangerous Power Fusion F8 (Green)
Empire Reloader B hopper (Black)
Pure Energy 48/4500 HPA tank (Went with the 48 ci since the F8 is very efficient on gas)
Empire Events - Black (Got tired of foggy goggles at the rental place)
Empire 08 Contact SE Gloves

I paid about $760 for everything by finding package deals on certain parts that saved me about $85-90.

I have enjoyed reading this forum so far, and look forward to picking up a lot of tips and information from here.

If anyone here is from the Atlanta area, let me know what courses you like best.

Thanks!

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey Dark Angel,

My Fusion F8 package is ordered, but it won't arrive until next Thursday. I plan on taking it out that weekend to try everything out so I will let you know how it handles.

From what I have seen of the F8s at my paintball fields, they look and shoot really nice. I seemed like a great value for $450 and it has all the features I was looking for (ramping, accuracy, and low N2 usage)

#4 ·
seems to me like you have a awesome setup ;) only tips i can give you is take care of it and mow faces :hug:

btw sooner or later you will want to invest in a harness but its not a must right now. but you will run out of paint sooner than with those rental guns

#6 ·
The fusion is a great gun, but tends to be a little finicky. I would like to get one with a quality reg like a gladiator/2litre(not a POS cp...) and see if that fixes some of the problem. Make sure your using oil or and oil/grease mix in the cold on the ram, and don't use 55 in it..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.