Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my name is Rob and i have decided to make paintballing a regular weekend activity this year. I've only played once, and it was in the fall of 07. I had always wanted to play, but the closest place to play was not close at all. A buddy of mine actually found a pretty decent place within 20 miles of here, so we decided to get a group together and play. I must say, i'm sorry i didn't try it sooner. I had more fun than a fat kid smashing cake down his neck. The guns were nothing like the ones you guys roll with, but good enough to get the idea. I will be browsing these forums in hopes of finding the perfect gun and equipment for myself. I know how the forums work, so before anyone tells me to search or read the stickies, save it, i'm a regular on about 20 forums;) Anyways, want to know more, just ask. Latz.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
wow... 20 forums is a lot...

glad you like the sport, and make yourself at home, stay a while and enjoy yourself here ;)

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
If you've got question we haven't covered in the stickies, where always happy to help. Lots of new folks getting into this sport, and it's become more affordable than ever to get a quality marker, quality gear, and get on the field. Just don't mire yourself down in gun/gear envy or price fixation..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My research will basically start with which marker will be best for me as a starter. I've already found some very good info on these forums, and i'll take the time now to thanks the members who make this place a valuable place to learn.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts