Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people im new to this site and to the paintball sport kinda. I bought a Smart Parts Epiphany, is there anything bad about this gun that i should know of? Plus how do you work rebound mode? Thanks All

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Howdy, please use the search feature to look up prior discussion on this topic. The epiphany is essentially an ion wiht a different boy, an the issues have been discussed ad naseum in this forum.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
^^^^^^^ txaggie must be tired from helping so many people, welcome to the site and to the sport, there is a smart parts thread lower down on the main page, id recomend asking it there, or trying to dig through it for some answeres, i dont know much about the epiphany other than it is a dressed up ion.
I can't blame txaggie. i've stopped answering questions like these int he last few days as well. we've only had about 40 thousand of them.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
I'm not tired of helping, I'm just tired of saying the same thing ad-naseum.

I really DO like to help people who come here with problems, and I like to give really thorough answers when I do. I can't do that every single time the same topic crops up, and it's common courtesy to search, then ask. If I know I've said it, and you can't find it, tell me and I'll help you find it or I'll explain it again.

No if I'd have been in a bad mood it would have been :

"f you, your guns sucks, die."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts