Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ordered my ngage from nokia the new gaming cell phone mp3 player. friend just got his and they are awesome. so I decided to pick up one too. gamestop.com has them for only 200 bucks...yea I know its awesome

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will. this will be free. I work with my friend who got his on differnet hussling type deals and hes buying it for me...don't ask. But 200 is what they cost. he can get hold of me in style..wish it had a camera. oh well. my parents are buying an olympus like 5 megab camera so Ill have the digi camera down. I work hard and pay for what I want.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
they look gay imo. Im gonna get the new verizon camera phone soon, forgot which its called, its the blue one :confused:

·
Registered
102 Posts
ngages are really really bad! i would not bother...but hey its your money....

·
Registered
12 Posts
On Gamefaqs EVERYBODY makes fun of N-gages and says they look like tacos ROFL. I think they kinda look like a taco.

Would have been really great devices, but from what I heard the grand idea was poorly implemented.

·
Registered
102 Posts
yes, but they all would be beter at their little jobs....heck u could say that since hes comp can play games and mp3s and u can get software and hardware which allows u to phone people thu your comp that why shouldn't he use that? it would be chearer seeign as he already got the comp :p

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you guys are all thinking of it as a gaming device...I don't care about that...I get bored with games to fast. I want it as a phone/text messenger and email set up. I will also use it for some songs.

This is actually getting bought for me...im not paying for it. as was said several posts ago. I have lots of friends who are older than myself and help supply liquor for several occasions. Im just a middle man that helps it get into place. So he is kind enough to buy me a phone/messenger to get ahold of him. seeing I don't carry a phone. I don't really make that much doing it but its nice to supply friends and still help out an older paintballing friend....

don't do what I do...its a pain in the ass and sooner or later I will get caught and go to jail.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
also to add. I work hard long hours stuck in a cooler. I get paid 11 an hour for stocking and ordering dairy products. that is how I buy things...I get connections find it cheap or reasonable. then buy.. I work around 20-30 hours a week and go to school full time too...most of you have no idea what its like to earn a living so it seems amazing that people spend so much.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
lol, man, the ngage is such a horrible phone. personally, i would have just bought an sp and a camera phone. not my money so more power to u

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not like I can't sell it... what would you suggest with photo message and good phone

·
Registered
824 Posts
n-gage is really gay the way you have to hold your phone to talk is gay,the games are gay,it looks gay, and the reception quality is horrible.you or your friend has wasted 200 dollars you should have bought a better phone then that

but whatever floats your boat man

1 - 20 of 33 Posts