Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Mom got a new car.I love it. Not a big fan of the big baller style car person but I really like the looks of it.

2005 Chrysler 300c HEMI
Custom22 Inch Wheels (Biggest rims you can put on a 300c)
Pirelli Low profile Tires
CUSTOM BENTLY GRILL
Aftermarket Racing shocks
Fully %5(really dark) tinted windows
Smoked out rear tall lights
Xenon Headlights
DVD and Xbox system

Pics

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Why did your mom get a car like that? I could see a drug dealer driving around in that...but not a mom...unless its a mother of a drug dealer....

Still nice though. One of the only 300c's i have seen that i like.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Dude u r armo to the max OOONK UNIT!!!!!! Damn andy thats one pimp ride, u gotta burn some turks and represent. And huslte Fobers with benzes. This car can rattle them easy. So Ya ou best be representing your country men. By the way those rims are super fly. AVALE LAVA! Shat lava! And I would say more if i could spell it. But when i come down we need to pick up some hye achchiks and bang em ;)

·
Banned
67 Posts
No Pr0ph3t lives in the 3rd richest county in the nation.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Someone post the 3 richest countys. I might live close or in one.Thanks for the support and jin i know black doesnt look that good on most cars but in person it really makes it nice because the car itself is black with chrome trim and the rims are black with chrome nuts and lips.Kyle are you armo I saw you sigged jon.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
empire 4 life said:
Someone post the 3 richest countys. I might live close or in one.Thanks for the support and jin i know black doesnt look that good on most cars but in person it really makes it nice because the car itself is black with chrome trim and the rims are black with chrome nuts and lips.Kyle are you armo I saw you sigged jon.
I believe they are as follows:
1. Orange County (california)
2. Somewhere in New York
3. Johnson County (Kansas)

Kinda random, I know. This might've changed in the past 2 years, however.

And yes, 1337 and I both live in JOCO. But, as with everything, there are exceptions. Not everyone in JOCO is a rich mother****er.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts