Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I played at a field with my n00b friend, and there was a no bunker rule. It doesnt matter, I don't play very much speedball.

Where a sweater with a light shirt underneath. I do that, when I don't wear my camo, and i roll up the sleves.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
you'll be fine, dont worrya bout the shot, after a while of speedball you'll get hit closer when you get bunkered, and mayb 2 or 3 mroe times than just once. but if your not able to get used to it, i suggest a chest protector, but b4 u buy it, mayb u need to get ur aim better so you can pick em off b4 they get behind you, cuz 32 degrees barrels (in my experience) are really bad, the quiet riot isnt quiet and its more of a noisy riot, but i guess the riot cant aim.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Most fields, even strict ones, can lift the no bunker rule if all the players agree. But palying rec ball people are gonna think the rules are in place for a reason and probably won't want to lift the rule :rolleyes:. I'd always vote for bunkering though thumup:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
at one time in a tourney I got stuck in the snake with no where to move. was shooting at my diagonal I hear my back can call out and then hear running on the other side of the snake. Over top comes a dude with his timmy and just lets loose on me. His body wasn't even over the snake just his hands and gun. There were 7 welts on my back countless more on my pack broke 2 of my tubes. Guy only got a 1 for 1 for A) blind shooting B) bouncing trigger LIKE MAD and C) Overshooting. Guy didn't even like say he was sorry or shake hands or anything walked off and was screaming at the ref for calling him out when I was painted and he wasn't.

cheaters are ****.

·
Banned
747 Posts
yes, cheaters are ****... i hate cheaters... they should be banned for life LIFE, not just a month or to, specially that guy, he sounds like he has some serious anger management problems...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts