Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which gun would you choose for a beginner? Here is some background on me.

I used to play airsoft with my AR-15, I like the handling and looks. I usually have a tactical red dot scope with laser.

I am interested in doing milspec scenarios with doing grenades. My position usually is fire team leader or marksman when we are doing over 50 persons at a time, otherwise I am doing support roles and occasion snipering.

I want decent customization with reliability at a reasonable price (about $250 to start), I want to keep away from plastic since I am hard on equipment (winter fights), but keep it light. I do like to make sure I can upgrade with egrip or switch release. I would like also the ability to use a cyclone feed or something similar.

The three guns I been looking at are Carver one, Project Salvo, and A-5. If there are any others that might fit me, please make the suggestion.

·
Faithfull tippmann!
11 Posts
a5

Get an a5 there great i have a camo a5 w/ e-grip and flatline im getting even more for christman!

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
if your going milsim it doesnt really matter as long as it shoots paintballs. if you want a specific look or to fill a certain roll then you are basically putting the marker together yourself so if performance doesnt matter do whatever you want

1 - 3 of 3 Posts