Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pbf mods = bunch of rec ball faggots........

mike's cool menace cool thats about it

everyone else are ****ing newbs!!!!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
do you just wanna get banned or what? seriously its bad enough that newbs are invading much of the forum but when the other vet members decide its fun to take a crap on the forum before they leave to is just petty. You feel like your cool because you crap on them but then again you a big bad tourny player don't seem to add much to the forum either.

·
Registered
390 Posts
ooo i cant wait for some more people to see this, it'll heat up for sure. I like the mods, just my opinion, they arent here to teach us about paintball, just mod the forums. Dabluedevil is good too, he knows his paintball.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bubbajr. said:
You feel like your cool because you crap on them but then again you a big bad tourny player don't seem to add much to the forum either.

no i feel its time to express my opinion how much i hate them

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
wow you expect them to be on it like that. Two mods already know. Thats just one example of why we need all mods to be super mods. So asses like yourself get shut down right away.

·
Registered
390 Posts
oo **** austin.. hes calling you out.. i got it.. lets have a war! team, you make threads and austin, you close them, and well see whether a thread has been made or closed when the music stops. winner kills the loser.. ok?

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Trust me im pretty sure all the mods already know about this. Its pretty funny and I like watching this.

·
Registered
390 Posts
so.. are we gonna have a war.. or what?

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Sure why not. Actually I dont have power in this thread but I wouldnt close it anyways. Its fun to watch.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Ban the ass he has been talking crap all week and its easy to see hes trying to pull a no ball version of a sabman. Just ban him before he gets a really smart Idea...I know it does take awhile but why let him get away with it.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
lol, this is great. Im leaving this open till Mike sees it. lol Doomsday a newb, I know more then you do Team:rolleyes:

Whoops, Skurge cut me off.:(

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bubbajr. said:
Ban the ass he has been talking crap all week and its easy to see hes trying to pull a no ball version of a sabman. Just ban him before he gets a really smart Idea...I know it does take awhile but why let him get away with it.
i should have been banned plenty of times im not tryign to get banned jsut speakign my mind....

1 - 20 of 103 Posts