Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came out to my car after work today and saw frost all over it, and swirl marks on the window like somebody tried to brush it off and look in me car. Didn't think too much of it cause it was locked and when I got in all my **** was still there, in the same place. I started my car and put my defroster on and after I saw the frost was startin to melt/dissapear i put my windshield wipers on and saw two little lines scrape clear. I got out and pulled them up and some jackass had stolen my windshield wiper blades....This is like auto-rape, not much harm other than the fact that somebody was trying to get in my car and decided to make it obvious and be a douche bag by stealing my wipers. People suck ass.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Bwhahaha, that's hilarious. Why didn't I think of that?

BTW, In winter time I carry a spare set of wiper blades in my truck (I put winter blades on and throw the summer blades in the back). So it wouldn't have effected me in the least.:)

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, What the hell happened to dooms'ses name?

Just spent like 15 minutes wondering how the hell to put them on and when I looked at me other wan I saw that I didn't need the adapter it came with, was like f that, and put it on in a snap! [/gay pun]

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow I'm half retarded today, need clarification

...minutes wondering how the hell to put them on and when I looked at me other wan I saw that I didn't need the adapter it came with, was like f that, and put it on in a snap! [/gay pun]

Only one was stolen these mistakes were due to the fact that yesterday i wrote that at like 1:12 am and tonight I've soley running off of a lot of espresso.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts