1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
talent

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
these threads are so dumb... the majority of the users in the lounge go here all the time, and they've probably seen every video website the internet has to offer. posting EVERY funny video you find is just spam. i even thought one of the mods made a rule or something against posting videos. theres like 5 on the front page alone..

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ja289 said:
these threads are so dumb... the majority of the users in the lounge go here all the time, and they've probably seen every video website the internet has to offer. posting EVERY funny video you find is just spam. i even thought one of the mods made a rule or something against posting videos. theres like 5 on the front page alone..
dont lie.. you were amuzed by that video

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
ha.. people at my school are trying to bring in "extreme paper rock scissors" where everytime you lose the opponent gets to like smack the persons wrist with 2 fingers... it was kinda gay so i turned it around and made "strip paper rock scissors"... well like 2 days ago i was playing this chick in the middle of spanish and all i had left was my pants. ( yes i was standing in spanish without my shirt on) and i busted out a rock and she busted the paper... and all the ugly fat chicks are like OHHH you have to take off your pants...and i was like shiiiit how am i gonna get out of this, and i thought.... and thought... and then i remembered Nick's thread... and i was like YESSS... so i busted out what i could remember of the speach and like half way through the chick was like okay okay w/e and i didn't have to depants...
<3 prophet.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
p8ntballweird said:
ha.. people at my school are trying to bring in "extreme paper rock scissors" where everytime you lose the opponent gets to like smack the persons wrist with 2 fingers... it was kinda gay so i turned it around and made "strip paper rock scissors"... well like 2 days ago i was playing this chick in the middle of spanish and all i had left was my pants. ( yes i was standing in spanish without my shirt on) and i busted out a rock and she busted the paper... and all the ugly fat chicks are like OHHH you have to take off your pants...and i was like shiiiit how am i gonna get out of this, and i thought.... and thought... and then i remembered Nick's thread... and i was like YESSS... so i busted out what i could remember of the speach and like half way through the chick was like okay okay w/e and i didn't have to depants...
<3 prophet.
hahahaha amazing

1 - 20 of 22 Posts