Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Next Gen console(Xbox 360; PS3; Nintendo Revolution) are you willing to beat your way through hundreds of overweight, rabid, equally egar about getting their hands on said system(s) as you with an ugly stick.

Personaly I am already meditating and practicing with my Ugly Stick on a daily basis to get my hands on the Xbox 360 and the PS3
(by meditating and practicing I mean that I am saving money to build an entertainment center around the systems, complete with the biggest HDTV I can get my hands on, a killer sound system, and soundproofing a room in my house.)

However I could'nt care less about the Revolution, I predict that after this system Nintendo will become third party like Sega did after the Dreamcast. I love many of the franchises that the company has produced like Metroid, Mario, Zelda, and whatever else but don't know anyone who has a Gamecube my own age. Anyone that does I dont think they are proud to admit it.

Anywho, what system do you want to be the first to get your hands on

·
Registered
324 Posts
xbox 360 for sure, I cant live without halo.....also xbox live cant be beat!

·
Registered
770 Posts
360 is the first one I wanna get. PS2 kinda failed me... All I have for it is Xenosaga, Disgaea, and Metal Gear... If they come out for the PS3 (Xeno or Disgaea... I know metal gear is), then I might get one... otherwise.. it's just not worth it... The Revolution looks awesome tho.... I want Super Dodge Ball.. the NES version!

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
I'm a die hard xbox fan and straight up hate playstations, but I'll admit that PS3 is going to be better than the 360.

However, I hate playstation controllers and dont like any playstation games, so I'll get the 360.

And then I'll probably get the Nintendo Revolution just so I can play all the old kick ass nintendo games without using a crappy emulater on my computer.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
^^^ QFT

i like Xbox 360 b/cof xbox live plus PS3 is gonna cost around $500
nintendo revolution is backwards compatible and that is the best thing ever !!!

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Revolution. And im proud to own a gamecube.
You say Nintendo will fall out of the race, but you have to concider the younger gaming community. Nintendo is practically THE system for younger children. So many kids have gamecube its rediculous. Nintendo isnt going to fall out of the race, and revolution is going to be awesome.
The next gens will have games costing about 80-90 dollars a piece. So im not getting excited for anything. And yes, the price is true, i read it in a mag.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Personally I love the xbox and I'm sure the 360 will be kick-ass but the PS3 looks very promising. I don't like the look of the new controllers though, they are like a boomerang or something. Hey at least if you get mad while you're playing and throw the thing it won't break, it'll just fly right back to you. lol. I think I'll have made enough money this summer though so that I can get the 360 in the fall AND the PS3 when it comes out in the spring, plus a few games for each in between. or if I get lucky I might win one (don't know what I'm talking about? then educate yourself http://xbox.about.com/od/xbox2/a/mdxbox360contes.htm ) But in any case I'm really excited about the 360 and PS3.

·
Registered
367 Posts
To many fanboys for nintendo to drop out. ill be getin A nintendo. Then a ps3.
Edit: The 360 seems to be lacking to much of an advance from xbox. The xbox 360 games only look a little bit better as the ones for xbox. We no nothing about the revolution except that it backwards compatible wich is enough for me. And as for the ps3, have you seen fight night and killzone!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!one1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Nintendo revolution. They aren't even revealing most of the stuff about it, so obviously there is going to be tons of innovative stuff. What I mean by this is they haven't even revealed their controller yet, because they don't want people to steal their ideas. If you think about it almost everything has been stolen from them: analog, rumble feature, 4 controller, etc.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts