Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just wonderin bout the next upgrade for my spyder imagine led. i already hav a 14" teardrop and a empire reloader and wus wonderin wut to do next. i was thinkin like a bolt or dropforward or new grips or sumtin. so ur advice would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im prolly not gonna go to another gun cus i only play once or twice a week and i just play rec, and wit my freinds so i dont rly care bout dumpin to much muny in it. also wut do u guys think bout the poor mans lighting bolt for a bolt instead of buyin a new one.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
k thanks im thinkin bout the dye sticky grips and i was wonderin bout a bolt u would recomend cus i dont hav small enuf plyers to get the venturi out and i figured i mite as well just get a new bolt. so recomendations on a new bolt, good drop would be much appreciated

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think ima just do the poormands lightning bolt and then prolly later on get sum dye stickies but idk if i need a drop or not. so i guess just tell me if i should get a drop or not thumup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wut kinda feedneck?

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
One like this. There are other brands with different looks, so shop around if you like the idea.

http://www.xpaintball.com/shspclfene.html

Also, your loader won't be as high above your gun, because it will sit inside the feedneck instead of up on top of the plastic elbow you have now.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sweet cus my hopper seems rly hi now so i will welcome the shorter more compactness of the feedneck.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im thinkin obut gettin the evil spyder slip smokestack. is this a gooden or hav ne of u had ne bad experiences with this one? let me know ur advice will be mucho apreciated

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if i hav round 50 bucks to spend wut should it b on. so far im thinkin the feedneck but idk wut else. so help will b appreciated.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts