Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As if it's not obvious enough already,
2k6.5 Nexus Light Trooper
Tadao M7 with white LED's (this board is AWESOME! all legal modes and gangster mode with infinity option combonations)
Hybrid 2k6 Bad guy grips
Eclipse Ego grips WHITE in color..told these are rare...not seen many personally..
Nexus bolt with light weight bolt pin
Book with blank warranty card

Gun is in awesome condition- I just went through and cleaned litterally every piece of this gun and lubed it.. shoots flawlessly.

Only minor and I mean MINOR spots are a knick the size of a pin head (shown in pic on right side), and minor scuffing on bottom of ASA, Reg, and small spot on clamp of feed..I stress again, minor..

Pics!

Price: $1400 obo..

Trades 17 for 1's, DM7, Ego07...something HIGH end..yep..sorry kids..that means no timmys of any kind or shockers of any kind..

and as usuall I don't ship first blah blah blah feedback in sig GWC member blah blah.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sham3d said:
im just trying to offer with you. you have not given me a Yes or No.

I offered $300 and a Cookie... Take it or leave it, because im firm
GTFO of my thread...you and everyone else knows that's not a serious offer..go away..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HuNtS said:
you put 1400 obo... so he offered...i dont see the trolling part
now I see why this forum dosen't take off..it's full of idiots...$300 and a cookie for that gun...that's ridiculous.... that can't even be halfway considered a seroius offer..even if he's serious about offering it..

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
sorry to say you're not gonna see your sales take off if you're always this short with anyone remotely interested in your gun... no need to get offensive... maybe he's a new player? maybe in his eyes that gun is only worth 300 and a cookie...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
new price.. $1300 and 1 cookie...minimum.. no offers lower than that accepted..regardless of cookie amount..stop putting pointless posts and cluttering up my thread..if you are behind the times in PB about gear value, do research.. and only person I've been "short" with is someone who is obviously messing with me..

also.. him a new player? he has 1,300 posts on here..surely somewhere along his travels he's figured out this is an expensive gun..

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Half the people on pbf and pbn havent played paintball in a very long time......

Anyway, I would love to have that gun. But im to poor since im in college. Free up for ya. thumup:

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Hsureddiepb said:
new price.. $1300 and 1 cookie...minimum.. no offers lower than that accepted..regardless of cookie amount..stop putting pointless posts and cluttering up my thread..if you are behind the times in PB about gear value, do research.. and only person I've been "short" with is someone who is obviously messing with me..

also.. him a new player? he has 1,300 posts on here..surely somewhere along his travels he's figured out this is an expensive gun..
hes just messing with you man, no need to freak.... and suggestion, mill it like the soprano's one on the nation. its gold upp'd if you cant find it.

yea, we are sarcastic here.... very.

btw, that looks like an excellent cookie.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya the sporanos is one of the other GWC members..it's crazy hott.. I don't have the time or money to do that to this one lol..just trying to move it along for something else..

·
Registered
235 Posts
cookie or no cookie, i think that might be honestly the nicest gun i have ever seen, no joke. its got nice colors. i would buy it if i had the money, but i dont so ill just say its a very nice gun

1 - 20 of 39 Posts