Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes we got eli manning...i mean who cares if we had to give up rivers who we didnt even want, a 3rd round pick this year and a 1st and 5th round pick next year... he is going to be a stud since i ahve season tickets i cant wait to go to the games next season..

i also wanna see how they do in the rounds after the 1st....

discuss how ur teams did in the 1st round or later rounds when they are completed.

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
tennessee didnt get rid of eddie george.
-he's one of the biggest hasbeen's in the nfl.
-he runs a 4.6 40 which is very slow for a nfl player
-he's old
-he cant catch
-he cant cut and block like he used too
-he said that he is retiring next year
-he does a lil gay stutter step that doesnt fool anyone and just screws up all of our counters and traps

tennessee made one of the biggest mistakes by extending his contract 1 year.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Eagles have Terrel Owens if you didn't know he was the offensive player of the year. We also have Jevon Kearse which was the Defensive player of the year. We even have Dhani Jones who I don't know but he came from the Giants. Which probably isn't too good knowing they sucked last year.

·
Registered
789 Posts
the skins did good in the first round!!!!! They got sean taylor who is the beast of beasts at free saftey!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
im glad we grabbed eli, but in my mind he wont be starting for a while, so dont get too excited

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NYY said:
im glad we grabbed eli, but in my mind he wont be starting for a while, so dont get too excited
actually its coughlins team and he will be most likely starting eli depending on the progress he makes in the offseason and training camp...i smell a trade for collins coming in the near future

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
if he does start then collins will probably be backup, although his contract is almost up...he'll be desperate imo

·
Registered
717 Posts
dhill0413 said:
have fun with the crybaby...i mean eli
Haha, but I'm happy with what the Redskins got, Sean Taylor Safety from Miami and some good size linemen and a big tightend.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Screw you, Peyton will serve your team.

Collins is not getting traded for a lineman.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
100%Wooddog said:
Hehe they were booing the poor youngester....i hate his brother. Payton manning could only model for little kid's nerf balls anyways.
are you kidding? peyton is amazing, he spoon feeds his wr's

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Barber said:
Screw you, Peyton will serve your team.

Collins is not getting traded for a lineman.

Ur right they just said on ESPNNEWS that collins is gonna get released....

either way manning will start

·
Registered
717 Posts
They should sit Eli and let him take it all in a learn from the sidelines like Steve Mc.Nair, imagine if he turned out like a another Ryan Leaf haha.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
guarentee he wont hes more physically better then his bro but he is not as smart

1 - 20 of 32 Posts