Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have Need for speed underground post some of ur car mods.Just wanted to know how other people customize their car.Thanx.

·
Banned
910 Posts
i have nfsu i have a civic with alpine on the side and the engline tire weight turbo nos and fuel upgrades thats all i got for now

·
Registered
285 Posts
Poor performance for that skyline. I got mine (maybe it was one of my rx 7s, not sure) to at least 235...
As for the mods:
Completed the game with:

Mitsubshi Eclipse, some red color, green neon, green flames on the hood and the sides
Mazda RX 7 (2 times now) one metallic green, red flames on the hood, golden window tint; the other black, blue flames on the hood, black tinted windows
Acura RSX, can´t remember anything xcept it´s a monster in top speed and accel
Nissan Skyline, boring thing cuz it´s too strong/fast for any opposition

·
Registered
967 Posts
yo spyder pimper get rid of that crappy civic man sucks in the game and in real life

when starting out miata is by far the best car and its one of the fastest cars in the game all i know is that ive got all the mods for it and my skyline and miata has faster top speed but the skyiline wins in drags and road courses cause the AWD of course but for drift u gatta go with the miata or rx7 or any of the other RWD cars there best drift cars no doubt about it

and I dont know y the miata is so good cause it definately sucks in real life

1 - 6 of 6 Posts