Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, i got a 48/3000 pure energy steely tank up today. I would really like to sell it, but if there is a trade i will entertain it. Offer up anything, but im looking for around $60 + shipping, and thats fairly stern. Talk to me though.

~RULES~
~Post here before PM'n~
~Lowballs are free ups~
~I want to do paypal, and you will pay and then i will ship!~
~I AM under 18 (Im 17) so if you want to talk to my parents that is no big deal! Im not trying to scam anyone, i have nothing to hide~
~Pics upon request~
~I guess, offer anything and any deal as i will entertain all, but the rules i posted above take priority~​

I won this in a tourny recently and im just looking to sell it. Its still in the original packaging and it has a thread and nipple cover that comes with it. Hydro is in 5 years ( March of 2012 i beleive). Never bee filled before. Also i have some Espyders and a mech spyder for sale along with a Empire harness. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
37 Posts
you can email me at bryanbowerATgmail.com

i can do paypal, would need some pics, and do you have any feedback? anywhere? i have to have some sort of assurance unless you want to ship first; i have lots of feedback on ebay, headfi, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts