Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
your best bet is to buy used. I still use old Jt spectras and i've seen them for as low as $9 used before. It's amazing what happens when the kiddies say it's out of style.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha, trust me, i'm wearing a ragtag shirt and worn jeans, style isn't what im after XD, however, i would love something that doesn't give me funnel vision, and is easy to breathe through ;)

G

·
Your only choice off canadianpaintball that suits your price range is the empire helix... so it's either that or buy somewhere else. I got the JT flex camo off amazon for like 30 USD... it's not good nor bad, it's decent, good for woodsball and cheap depending on where you buy it. It's a ***** to take apart and clean though.

Easiest i've ever breathed through is the avatar mask. Very comfortable and breathable.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Dye Proto EL Switch
Empire Helix

those are the only two i found on that site that are around 50$ (but i think you knew that already) and i agree with martix, buying used is the your best bet. And as for the site, I bought my fusion from them, took about a week but it was after a holiday so im not surprised, but they sent me stickers so all is good ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where did u find one for 8$?!?!?!? the cheapest i found just now was on ebay at around 33. link me please? :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dude, I highly recommend buying a quality mask over a decent marker.
... It's like buying poorly constructed, cheap work boots.
Think about it for a minute, you'll be wearing that mask, in the same spot, for the majority of your paintball outing (hours) and sweating. A cheap mask will offer reduced visibility (fogging and less of a field of view) and your face will be sore.

·
Registered
65 Posts
you said you went on ebay, but to find the good deals on ebay you have to search, i usually find the best deals when they are in the wrong catigory, just keep looking, i got my dye invision for like 30 bucks.

·
Most Likely to Get Gogged
151 Posts
Buy used and just wash out the mask with cool water. I got perfectly fine Profiler for 20 bucks from a friend - granted, I spent 40 bucks on a new lens because his was both clear and past usability date.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts