Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do u have any Nick names...real nicknames that people call u buy.

For it to be an official nickname, alotta people gotta call u bye it, not just gandma
My nickname is Flash...not because im fast. Everyone at school calls me flash, for oh so many differnt reasons, including the fact my thighs are white compared to by legs and arms.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
My team sometimes calls me "skunk" on the field. It's from an old joke about the game "Punky Skunk".

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
For a while I was known as "Spud" at the firestation. I was at a warehouse fire where a bin of about 2 tons of rotten potato peels fell on me and I had to be rescued... Other then that -- Deano... NOTE -- it is D.E.A.N.O NOT Dino... I am not to be confused with a cartoon dinosaur.. any comments to that effect will gain my wrath.. so there.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why deano

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Dude, Deano is a nick name given to people named dean. Its like someone named john being called johnny.

Anyway you will never guess what my nickname is....Yea its fiki.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
well my older brother's nickname is gordo because my last name is gordon, so when i was little people called me 'gordo jr.'. they stopped doing it, but some of my teachers call me just gordon, and older kids or... stupid freshman... call me gordon too sometimes. i wouldnt say its really a 'nickname' though.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Kat...just like the username states......No one here (friends and family in Va) callls me that, but growing up I did and some of my best friends gave it to me and I love it.

Not really a nick, but I'm called Treena alot and freaking HATE it. It's not my name and it irritates me to no end. Hell, even Chris calls me that and I still hate it, always have.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My bro is known as fatboy by me and a couple of my/ his freinds

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fiki, whered u get a name like fiki

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
GI Joe
Captain/Sargeant Nick
Soldier
Crazy ass

everyone at school knows me for enlisting, or for being crazy. those are the 4 names i'm called lol. oh yeah I'm also known to respond to nick.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
pbpro115 said:
fiki, whered u get a name like fiki

Im armenian.

My name was Rafik. Lion king came out second grade. The monkey was named Rafiki in the movie. And since Rafik was similar to Rafiki people called me Rafiki. That soon evolved into fiki in second grade. And I had it from second grade and still going on strong in 11th grade.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cool, are ur parents from Armenia? Why dont u stil go bye Rafik.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts