Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrighty guys Im thinking its go time as far as buying up another pump. looking at a ccm sv from 04. its got the 86 frame ccms clear pump handle. no barrel or tank. will probably go with a empire 7 piece barrel set up and a cheap 45 4500 tank(not sure what yet) will probably just through a revy on it but not sure yet. im pumped...

any body see anything around lately coming out that should change my mind. not really interested in the ss25 thats just there new excuse for a marker after k2 and the new cocker nazis scared them outa making good markers. any other deals I should be jumping on. Ive owned a j2 pump in the past so I know what Im getting into.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
paintballr927 said:
the new pump tippy?
are you being a stupid newb? maybe refering to the sl 68? if so that would put me about 10 years back in technology over the ccm. I have been out of the loop for a while since I have been away at training maybe new stuff has come out. I have read some on there new c3 which is propane powered but that seems a little questionable on my end X2 seeing that its not ever released nor do they have any information or promise towards releasing it anytime soon. no thanks on a flame thrower pump.

NOW if I had missed something and they are putting out something better than ccms j2s or sv's then sure hook me up with some info.

·
12,110 Posts
ITs A POS propane fueled Tippmann (C designation... forget the number) pump.

IT actually uses a small explosion to propell the ball.

Runs on propane.

Tippmann.

Noobs.

Explosions.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea the c3? the problem is that its probably not every going to be released AND its a pos. just because you can run 10,000 shots off of one tank doesn't mean crap to me. I can go in and get all day air and have a marker that I know delivers.

screw tippmann.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
a carter maybe? might be a tad expensive but i love them

but the ccm pump youve choosen is also excellent

btw i love sl-68's... :dodgy:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
carters are a collectors piece in my eyes. I've shot them and don't find them to be so hot. I will be using it for general pump not just stock play.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spyder3188 said:
Its a damn shame this j2 has been sitting on the wall for nearly a year. But anyways Nick, I would hit up the SV. They are nice guns, and you wont be sorry.
is that j2 for sale bro? is it in good shootin condition still?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts