Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone remember those micromachines that were like tanks, heliocopters, fet fighters, attack boats, and little army guys?

there was two sides, the gray/black coloured side, and the tan/brown coloured side.

and they had little battle stations, like the one called night attack and it was a huge tan/brown base. and it had the huge tower with the flash light and like 6-8 loaded huge missiles. and youd pull the trigger on the tower and it would shoot them. And there was another on you pushed on button to open the silo doors and the other button to launch it.. and it had the ramps and evalators to get tanks on the top..

damn those were awesome toys...

·
Registered
31 Posts
me too. yea they were the best:D

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I never had those, but I had a ton of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toys. THOSE things were the best. Man, me and my friend played w/ those for hours. We set up bases with blocks and stuff, and yeah. Then they came out with these mini TMNT playsets. One was a sewer, the other was a city, one was a pizza place, and then there was the Shredder's hideout, and I think there was one more, don't remember. I bought all of them within like a week. They had funny stickers on them and stuff, and you got these super tiny TMNT figures. It was like a cool version of those Polly Pockets but a bit bigger. Oh, and they came out w/ vehicles for them too. I still have all of them, actually. So cool....

Lol, I use to make videos of me playing with my Mortal Kombat action figures. I got this box, and made like a bridge across it, and had the figures fight like in the MK movie. But I was right there, moving them and stuff...It was weird, but funny.

Ok, I went off tangent a ton. I just love my cool action figures.

Oh yeah! And I had a ton of Biker Mice From Mars toys. I still do, somewhere. Those were great. I had this cool base, and you'd press a button and the trap door would fall, or a net would shoot out, and all this cool other stuff.

~Jin

·
=-RAWR!!!-=
311 Posts
my dad worked for the company Galoob, i dunno if anyone knows about them anymore (they went out of buisness about a year ago) but they made Biker Mice From Mars, Skydancers, Micro Machines, ZOOBS, Power Ranger minis..etc. i got to go to his work and be a toy tester to test em out before any were released, it was awesome, but i still liked my TMNT toys more.
i just recently bought Raphael from the new series toy, its not as cool or classic as the older ones, but its still cool..lol

RAPHAEL IS THE BEST!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Its all about MichaelAngelo...in the TMNT Game for Nintendo...he was the shiz!

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
No way, Leonardo is by far the best. In the TMNT games, his special move was a spinning attack w/ both swords. OWNAGE!

But yeah, my friend Josh and I would play those games for like an hour + straight to beat them (no saves). It was mad fun.

~Jin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts