Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best action game... EVER. I borrowed it from a buddy.. I've been antsy since it was announced, then had to wait a year to play it cuz I didn't have an xbox. If the game gets any better, I'll explode.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Yeah, its definatly one of the best fighting games out. Insane action, and damn near unbeatable even on the easiest difficulty level.

Just wait till you get about halfway through, there is so much stuff you have to find that is impossible to get to unless you look it up in an internet guide to the game.

And make sure your really good at like running and jumping off the walls, if your not, you cant get very far.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
game. kicked. soo much ass. .. so hard tho, I beat that damn fat ass on top of the zepplyn or whatever it was than I sold it, I'm regretting it tho. But the game was awsome, so many crazy combos, graphics were absolutley stunning, i heard the last boss was a bit of a let down, the hardest i've heard is the flying chick

in truth tho, i think the friggen samurai on the SECOND level was the hardest boss I have ever faught, lost 2 controllers (throwing at wall in frustration) and damn near broke my knuckles on the wall next to where i was sitting.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude, that flying *****... the FIRST time you fight her... I saved cuz I didn't know I had a boss fight coming up. I had 1/4 of a life bar... and no potions.

I fought her like 20 times.... then beat her without getting TOUCHED... I could do it with my eyes closed now I bet... Damn that game!

I think the worst so far was the 2 tanks followed by the chopper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts