Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its what 26 bucks or something...so add 10 for shipping to be easy and thats 35 bucks...I think a collection could get this done.

whose up for a couple bucks for a good cause.

·
Registered
698 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Hmmmm.. what kind of cash are we talking about... I am a first Dan BB in Tae Kwon Do... though its been years since I even stretched out... make the case enough to replace my hip and we have a deal.... thumup:
Trade some of your e-hipness for the cash to your hip, so we can see this jive turkey in action.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i don't know about jive turkey...we dont need you doin the flips and stuff I just want you to wear the ebadass ninja suit all day and take pictures of you doing random things like shopping for sabres and practicing your ninja star manuvers. and of course killing...ninjas do that all the time everyone knows that...your ecool factor is you can kill them....then bring them back...wtg medic.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Medic can do anything in that vid without those damn trampolines. Right Medic?

Also the ninja gear owns so much. I think we should dress meic up and his kids. That would be a great family portrait.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Is it bad that I own that suit? And that I own those hand claws? ...And that I own those foot claws? And that I have 3 shuriken? And that I've thought about buying that grappling hook?

I have no life. By the way, I am willing to send Medic my ninja gi to use for pictures.

-Jinjiro

1 - 20 of 27 Posts