NOX Board w/ updated PSP flash
Black Out Kit
Black High flow Macroline Guy 90* Fittings
O-Ringless Bolt
MD On/off
Stiffi Barrel

Eyecandy:

So, what does everyone think?

It's been like 7 months since I have been here and I last had a Promaster.

I think I made quite the upgrade honestly :D

please rate xx/10 and put input on it.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Personally, I tend to avoid rating any marker that is all dust black, since I will always rate them 1/10 regardless of what they are. All dust black is the most hideous, disgusting color scheme to me, and I despise it. That's why I never rated it. I actually love borgs.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
6.5/10, i gota agree with the above, the black on black doesnt look great, you need some other color in there, good start, dw over stiffi for sure but nothing against the stiffis they are great barrels, idk how much there is in the way of borg parts out there but i think you have made some good choices so far

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
8/10 cause its a stiffi and not a deadly wind, plus ninjas arnt really my thing. Borgs are pretty tight though!
DAWT. You ever want to get rid of that LMK.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I honestly love the Dust Black with Gloss black parts. That is my favorite color combo on Borgs, but couldn't do it with other guns such as egos or DM's. I'm thinking of getting a chrome CCU kit as black with chrome also looked great IMO

Also, that stiffi came to Me BNIB by me trading an NXT Threaded pipe kit and an N64 Game to a proshop, so im pretty happy with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts