1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
so it will be the tv romote with a wire coming out of the bottom and in your left hand there will be this pod thing with an analog stick on it....lol

i think ill stick to the usual controller, nintendo should stop trying to be differant and just try to come out with better games, try playing legend of zelda with that thing

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
big_balla89 said:
I already decided to buy the revolution. Controller looks different but anything is better than xbox's huge ass controllers.
controller S isn't big........unless u are a midget...thats why the xbox is geared towards older players, and ya ill probably pick up the revolution eventually

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
im pretty excited to try it out. You guys have no idea how cool this could be. and im glad to see nintendo trying something new instead of just putting a new ****ing case around their previous systems and upping the hardware a bit.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Carmas said:
im pretty excited to try it out. You guys have no idea how cool this could be. and im glad to see nintendo trying something new instead of just putting a new ****ing case around their previous systems and upping the hardware a bit.
nintendo has tried a lot of stuff new.....AKA the DS......and that Katamari Damaci ( sp? ) game lol

·
Registered
846 Posts
wow. that is the worst idea ive ever seen from nintendo. that is IMO the gayest thing nintendo could do.

but who cares?

xbox 360 will> every other system out there

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
*SHOCKER* said:
nintendo has tried a lot of stuff new.....AKA the DS......and that Katamari Damaci ( sp? ) game lol
i know, what im saying is nintendo continues to experiment, and im glad to see it. they are actually trying to innovate.

Katamari Damacy is for PS2 i believe, a pretty cool game

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Paintball3691 said:
wow. that is the worst idea ive ever seen from nintendo. that is IMO the gayest thing nintendo could do.

but who cares?

xbox 360 will> every other system out there
Even worse than deciding the N64 should run on cartridges? Nope, that was a worse idea than this.

No matter what Nintendo does, youll get xbox fanboy idiots like this guy saying Nintendo sucks and xbox > life itself.

Ill hold my own judgment until i try it out, im sure its gotta be somewhat useful and compfortable if they are banking their new system on this design. It would not behoo of them to try and compete with Sony and Microsoft with an inadequate controller.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
the joystick comin out the side is an extra attachment, you dont have to use that. IT is definitely gonna be different, but I cant say it is gonna suck till I try it. I will most likely be buying one the day they come out, but that doesnt mean i wont sell it the next day.

The fact that it is movement sensitive is what is really gonnna help. I just hope that they make good games for it that actually use it, unlike the ds which they still havent come out with many good games for.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts