Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title states, NitroDuck 68 c.i., 3000 psi fiber wrapped tank. This tank is out of hydro. What this means is that until it is retested, no field will allow you to fill this tank. Last time I checked, NitroDuck charges $25 for the testing service, which requires shipping the tank to them. Most scuba and paintball proshops will also have it shipped to a testing facility for a similar fee.

The good news is that the tank has been well taken care of and should pass easily. No scratches on tank, has always been used with a cover. Includes gray Dye Rhino tank cover.

PIC:

PRICE:$30 + Shipping.

RULES:
-Don't contact me unless you're a serious buyer or have a legitimate question about this tank.

-The best way to contact me is through e-mail ([email protected]) or via PM, but be warned, I rarely check my pm's. If you e-mail me, clearly state who you are and what you want.

-Don't bother me if you have less than 50 posts on this forum.

-I am PayPal verified. I accept PayPal payments, or cash through mail at your own risk!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey I sent you an email about buying the tank...I don't have 50+ posts on this forum but I have hundreds of posts on the lacrosse forum and I'm a +5/-0 pending...and I'm a 37 on eBay with a 100% positive feedback...I have paypal and am ready to buy the tank on you...I aaas just wondering when the tank went out of hydro?

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Pizza, You might want to make a note that the tank is out of hydro and will need to be retested before it can be used.

Also what is the DOT code on the tank, I can't see it in the pict.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mortis- I mentioned it was out of hydro but I do need to clarify that. Thanks.
DOT code is DOT-E 9634-3000.

Lclacrosse- I'm emailing you back. Sorry for the delay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts